Trelica connects with Miro using the OAuth2 protocol.
This is a straightforward and secure way to connect two applications.
It involves logging in to Miro and confirming that you are happy to give Trelica permission to access certain data or functionality.
Where possible we recommend using a service account to connect, since the access is tied to the user you log in to Miro with. The integration will stop working if this user’s account in Miro is deactivated.
- Go to Admin > Integrations and find Miro.
- Click on the icon to see the details of the integration.
- Click Connect.
- Select the additional features you would like to enable.
The permissions requested by Trelica may vary depending on the features selected. You can review these in the Required permissions section.
If you select Provisioning or Deprovisioning (these features need Miro Enterprise plan) you will be required to provide an API token. This needs SCIM to be enabled in Miro. Details of how to enable this in Miro can be found here, along with your API token.
- Click Connect again if required and you will be redirected to the login screen for Miro.
- Log in when requested, and click to grant permissions to Trelica if asked.
If you logged in successfully you will be taken back to Trelica and the integration will start running.