What is the Trelica browser extension?
You can read more about the browser extension here.
Installing the Trelica browser extension for Safari
The Trelica extension for Safari is installed from the Apple App Store.
The first time it's installed on your computer you will be prompted to finish the setup by enabling the extension.
To save you having to log in to Trelica, your IT team may have given you an Organization ID. You can paste this in to the box on the left and click Save.
If no Organization ID is entered or shown, then later on you will have to login to the browser extension.
When you are ready, click Finish setup.
Finish the setup
You will now be shown the Safari Extensions settings page.
- Ensure that Trelica is checked and selected on the left-hand side.
- Under Permissions, click Always Allow on Every Website...
You will then be asked to confirm your choice.
Click Always Allow on Every Website again:
You're all set!
Logging in to the extension
If you didn't enter an Organization ID you may see a red question-mark symbol next to the Trelica extension.
This means you need to log in to Trelica.
- Click the Trelica icon, and then click LOG IN:
- You will be prompted for your work email address.
- Enter this and click Next to continue the log in process.
Finding your Organization ID (if needed)
Your IT team will probably provide this for you, but if needed, here's how to find your Organization ID.
- Log in to Trelica.
- Click on your initials at the top right of the page.
- Click on your name:
- Scroll down the Profile page and the Organization ID is shown at the bottom: