In order for Trelica to access GMail APIs you must enable Domain-wide Delegation for Trelica.
This impacts actions including:
- Set email forwarding address
- Assign delegated access to email
- Set out of office
This is a once-only task that must be performed by someone with a Google Workspace Super Admin role.
You do not need to reconnect Google after making this change - it will take immediate effect.
- Login to the Google Admin console
- Go to Security > Access and data control > API Controls
- Click Manage Domain Wide Delegation
- Click Add New
Enter the Client ID:
Add the following OAuth scopes:
- Click Authorize