Creating an OAuth client
Currently Figma require you to create your own OAuth client.
- Go to https://www.figma.com/developers/apps
- Click the Create new app button.
Enter the following details for the application:
Field name Value App name
Logo Upload this logo for Trelica
You will need to add a callback URL. This will vary depending on whether you are using the app.trelica.com or eu.trelica.com environments:
If you're unsure, you can enter both.
- Click Save.
- You will now be shown the Client ID and Client secret. You will need to copy and paste these into Trelica.
Generating a SCIM API token in Figma
You will also need to generate an API token, and find your Figma Tenant Id.
You can do this on the Settings page of your Figma Organization's Admin Settings:
- Open Figma and select Admin Settings in the sidebar.
- Select the Settings tab.
Generate an API token
- In the Login and provisioning section, click SCIM provisioning.
- Click Generate API token.
- Copy the API token value.
Find your Tenant Id
- In the Login and provisioning section, click SAML SSO.
- Copy the Tenant ID.
Please sign in to leave a comment.