You can connect Trelica directly to different Xledger in order to extract employee and/or spend information.
First, you need to generate a token:
- Log in to Xledger at https://www.xledger.net
- Choose the entity for which you want to grant access.
- In a new tab in your browser, go to https://www.xledger.net/f/api-tokens.
- Click the Generate New Token button at the top of the page.
- Enter a description when prompted (e.g. "Trelica Token").
- Check the Read tick box for the following scopes for the token:
- Human Resources (only needed if you want to use Xledger as a source of employee data)
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Click Generate token.
- Copy the token to the clipboard.
The token will only ever be displayed once so you should enter it into Trelica straight-away.
Once you have generated the token, return to Trelica, go to Admin > Integrations > Xledger, click Connect and paste the token into the Token field.