When connecting ADManager Plus to Trelica, you will be asked for an "Authtoken". This guide explains how to provide this parameter.
You will need either the helpdesk technician or built-in admin role delegation to generate an Authtoken.
There are two ways to generate an authtoken:
- Via the My Account menu (requires the helpdesk technician role)
- Via the Delegation menu (requires the built-in admin role)
The following information should be entered into the authtoken form:
- The technician for whom you'd like to generate an authtoken
- The name of the authtoken
- The scopes of the authtoken:
Create user action
Read user action
Update user action
Read group action
Update group action
- The expiry time of the authtoken
- In ADManager Plus, navigate to My Account > Active Authtokens
- Click the Generate Authtoken button
- In AD Manager Plus, navigate to Delegation > Technician Authtokens.
- Click the Generate Authtoken button.