Before you start
You must ask Navan support to enable Expense Transaction API access.
Create API credentials
- Log in to your Navan account.
- From the main dropdown menu on the left, select Admin, then click on Travel admin in the top menu.
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- In the Navan API Credentials section, click Create New.
- In the pop-up window enter a Description (e.g.
- Optionally enter Allowed IP Addresses. You can find the Trelica IP addresses here.
- Click Create.
- A new pop-up window will show you the API credentials. Copy them out to enter into Trelica.
- Click Done or select Copy All to copy the Description, Client ID, Secret Key, and Allowed IP Addresses to your clipboard.
Note: Once this pop-up is closed, the secret key will no longer be accessible. API credential details are only accessible once.