In order to connect the Playvox integration you will need to provide your application URL and an API key.
Your application URL will typically look something like
To create a Playvox API key:
- Login to your Playvox account with a user with admin permissions
- Log in to the Playvox admin console and go to Settings > API Keys.
- Click the Create API Key button.
- Enter a name for the API key, and then select Save. Then select Close.
- On the API key that you created, select the Details icon.
- Copy the API Key value and paste it into the API key field of the Trelica integration connection dialogue for Playvox.