When connecting Sentry to Trelica you'll be asked for a User Authentication Token and optionally a SCIM Token. This article explains how to obtain them.
User Authentication Token
- Navigate to User settings:
- Choose User Auth Tokens under API, and click Create New Token:
- . Check the org:read box in the Scopes section then click Create Token:
If the user that created the token is removed from the organization, you'll need to generate a new token and reconnect the integration in Trelica.
This token is only required when using the Groups, Provisioning and/or Deprovisioning features in Trelica.
- Go to Settings and under the Organization section select Auth:
- Under General Settings check Enable SCIM and then click Save Settings:
- The token will be automatically generated and presented to you.
If you change the organization slug in Sentry, you will need to reconnect the integration in Trelica.