To access the Prevalent API you need to:
- Create a user account
- Configure the user for API Access
- Generate an API token
Create a user account
- Go the user module and choose View Users
- Select Invite User and fill in the applicable fields
- Click Submit
The roles selected for the user control what they can access through the Prevalent UI and the API.
- Once the user has been created, go back to the user module and find and Edit the user you just created.
- Select API Access from the available options and click Save.
Create an API token
- Log in to Prevalent using the new user credentials, click on the profile icon in the top-right, and go to the My Account page.
- Select the API Access tab.
- Click Generate token